About Chantelle Shepherd Photography
Hey you made it!
First of all, thanks so much for visiting my page.
I am a wedding and lifestyle photographer based in the heart of The Cotswolds, Oxfordshire. I am embracing my passion for capturing the best of people, showing their trueness and love. As love really is the centre point of what I box up and deliver. Being able to document those special, significant moments make me truly happy.
I am an inclusive photographer that believes that love is for all, whatever your story, I'm here!
Some facts about me-
1. I have worked in childcare for over 10 years before finding my passion in photography. This could be why i get some great comments on my social skills with children.
2. I live in the cute village where they filmed Downton Abbey, with my husband, daughter and Labrador, Bertie.
3. It wasn't until after my own wedding that 'wedding Photography' got me thinking.... I wonder if I could do that?
4. I danced through all of my childhood, leading to studying performing arts at Oxford college and running toddler ballet classes.
5. I would much rather chill on my sofa with my duvet and Netflix over a night out.
6. My favourite biscuit is a custard cream.
I'm totally comfortable behind the camera, however if its turned on me I don't know what to do with myself. I understand the 'I feel awkward in front of the camera' because believe it or not, I am the same! I do my very best to make you feel as comfortable as possible and feel relaxed.
If you like what you have seen, then please do get in touch. I can send you over my brochure and FAQ's or even just for an informal chat about what you would be looking for. I'm here!